New Passport


ONE of the following must be true:

  • You are applying for your first U.S. passport.
  • You are 16 or older and your previous U.S. passport was issued when you were under age 16.
  • Your previous U.S. passport was issuedmore than 15 years ago.

Passport Renewal


Your passport meets ALL of the following:

  • Is not damaged and can be submittedwith your application.
  • Was issued when you were age 16 or older.
  • Was issued within the last 15 years.
  • Was issued in your current name or you can legally document your name change

Lost / Stolen Passport


  • Your previous U.S. passport was lost or stolen.
  • You must complete both the DS-11 and DS-64 (Statement Regarding Lost or Stolen Passport) forms.

Child Passport


  • The child is under 16 years of age.
  • BOTH parents must appear with child at a local acceptance agent.
  • If one of the parents or legal guardians cannot be present at the acceptance agent, then Form DS-3053 (Minor Consent Form) must be Notarized.

Damaged Passport


  • You must complete the DS-11 and the Statement Regarding Mutilated passport if your passport has been damaged but still in your possession.

Name Change


  • If your passport is less than a year old, use the following form (DS-5504)
  • If your passport is older than a year, use the following form (DS-82)

Passport Pages


  • If you need additional pages for stamps or travel visa's, please use the following form (DS-4085)

Second Passport


If you meet one of the following criteria you may request a second passport:

  • If you are a frequent traveler and need to obtain a visa stamp in your current valid 10 year passport while you are traveling abroad.
  • If you are traveling between politically sensitive countries.