You must provide 2 COPIES of your valid driver's license or state ID card, with an issue date of 6 months ago or longer. Note: If the name on your ID does not match the name on your citizenship document or application form, please provide a copy of the legal document to show the name change. If your ID issue date is six months ago or less, or you don't have one at all, please provide one of these if you are recognizable: If your state id has been issued less than 6 months ago, you must fill out the supplimental worksheet aong with 5 additional forms of iD


Previous U.S. passport

(mutilated, altered, or damaged passports are not acceptable)

Naturalization Certificate

Driver's license older than six months

Government ID: city, state or federal

Military ID: military and dependents

If none of the above is available, please submit at least 6-10 items from the combination of personal documents and public records from the list below, documents that bear your photograph, signature and/ or physical description are particularly helpful.




School yearbook photograph

with name and name of the school

Employment identification card/records

Federal, state or municipal identification card

Student identification card

Driver's license

(Valid or expired)/suspension notice

Military records (DD-214)

Selective service registration/classification

Union membership cards

Professional license

nurse, beautician, pilot, mechanic, etc

Physician's or immunization record

Medicare/health insurance card

Welfare card

Marriage certificates and licenses/divorce decrees

School transcripts

Insurance records

Expired passport

Hospital birth certificate

Baptismal certificate or other religious records

Voter's registration card

Income tax records/ W-2 forms

Banking records

Newspaper articles

Publicity features

Children's birth certificates with parent's name

Mortgage, lease or rental agreements

Parents' or siblings birth certificates