The name change passport is only for applicants with a passport issued less than one year ago. If your passport was issued over one year ago and your name has changed, it will be updated when you apply for a Passport Renewal. 

Service starts at $119 (plus government fees)

Expedite My Passport

Over 200,000 Happy Customers Since 2003.


  1. Select a passport processing option on how fast you need a passport.
  2. Complete the Instructional Checklist. Ship your documents to us.
  3. We get your passport processed and then FedEx overnight it to you.

Start Here: Click to Order!



We are registered with the U.S. Department of State, foreign consulates and embassies, enabling us to secure passports for U.S. citizens nationwide within 24 hours for international travel.

Passport Name Change


Need to change your name on your passport? If your passport is less than one year old, you can apply for a passport name change. If your passport is more than one year old, you will need to apply for a Passport Renewal. Expedited passport processing as fast as you need it. Government Fees of $60 not included.


Over 70,000 happy customers since 2003. Read our client reviews.

Fastport saved my trip. I didn't know that Mexico now requires your passport to be valid for 6 months so I had to do a fast renewal. It was surprisingly easy and I ended up with my passport well before my trip! Read More

Dana M. - Yelp


This service came very highly recommended to me by a colleague. I'm glad I trusted Fastport Passport with my application. I received my passport even faster than I had anticipated. Will utilize again for family and friends. Read More

Mike K. - TrustPilot





Applicants that have their passport less than one year are eligible for a name change. You will be required to submit proof of your name change as well as your original passport that must be less than one year old. If your passport is older than one year, you will need to apply for a Passport Renewal and submit the name change documentation during that process.
 A passport expeditor can help you get your passport fast. Applicants won't need an appointment at a regional passport agency so you can save time by avoiding the long lines of people all trying to get a passport on time. We can get your second duplicate passport for you in time for your trip. Routine passport processing can take up to 6 weeks or longer, but we can do it as fast as 24 hours.
Passport expeditors hand carry your passport application inside of a regional passport agency to secure the passport in hand as quickly as 24-48 hours. Once the passport is complete, the courier can deliver the passport to the applicant in hand the same day or use an overnight shipping company to have the passport to the applicant the next morning. Expedited passport processing usually starts at 2 weeks and can be processed as fast as 24 hours.
Our processing times begin once we get the documents from you. If you're in the NYC area, you can drop off your documents at our office in Brooklyn, NY. Otherwise, we recommend using overnight FedEx delivery to send us your documents. We provide expedited services for applicants in ALL 50 states. We recommend using a tracking number when you send us your documents to help guaranatee a speedy delivery.
The fee to expedite your passport depends on when you are traveling. Our pricing options start at $199 for two-week service and go all the way up to $399 for 24-hour turnaround. The government fees are paid separately. There is a $60 government fee to expedite your passport name change request.

Passports Expedited On Time, Everytime. Simple, Fast, & Hassle Free Service

Service fees starting as low as $99

Expedite My Passport



Certified & Secured by:

  • McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams